| || |
| || |
| |1. Download the installer (USBsetup64) and save it on your desktop.
2. Run the installer and follow the instructions. This will pre-install the driver on your computer.
3. Now download and install the PC Analyser program (SETUP).
4. Connect the USB cable between the Laptimer and the computer (PC Analyser running and the laptimer is turned on).
5. The USB installer did create a shortcut on your desktop (see left picture). Double click on it and follow the description. The driver is now installed. 6. When you see the download button light up (see middle picture) there is a connection between the Laptimer and the computer. It might take some seconds the first time. This is also shown on the statusbar in PC Analyser (see right picture). Before you install the 64 bit driver, it is imported you have run both installers from the CD (or our homepage) first you have to run the USB SETUP installer and after that, the PC Analyser installer (SETUP).
7. Start the transfer by pressing the download button once.
8. After the driver installation you can delete the installer (USBsetup64) and the shortcut on the desktop again.