| || |
| || |
1. Download the USB installer (USB SETUP) and save it on your desktop.
2. Run the installer and follow the instructions. This will pre-install the driver on your computer.
3. Now download and install the PC Analyser program (SETUP).
4. Connect the USB cable between the Laptimer and the computer (PC Analyser running and the Laptimer is turned on). It is very important that you do not press any buttons before a dialog box is shown on the screen. When the dialog box appears, answer yes to install the driver and yes twice to accept that the driver is not signed.
5. When you see the download button light up (see left picture) there is a connection between the Laptimer and the computer. It might take some seconds the first time. This is also shown on the statusbar in PC Analyser (see right picture).
6. Start the transfer by pressing the download button once.
7. After the driver installation you can delete the installer (USB SETUP) again.