Even with all the advanced features, the stop watch is very easy to use.
The graphical display makes it effortless to see and analyse the lap and split times saved in the stop watch.
The display with 4 gray tones is easy to read, and supports different sizes of text and numbers.
- Time range: 0:00.00 to 9:59.99
- Resolution: 0.01 sec.
- Typical accuracy: 20 ppm (0.002%)
- Communication: Bluetooth (BLE) and NFC
- Power supply: 2 x AAA Alkaline betteries
- Battery lifetime: ~150 hours*
- Memory: 5000 laps and splits combined – 1 session
- Dimensions: 68.2 x 130.3 x 24.9 mm – 141 g incl. batteries
- Display: 144 x 118 px, 4 gray colors, bottom view (6 o’clock)
- Backlight: RGY use for feedback, and “white” for backlight
*Battery lifetime: Measured in stop watch mode with new batteries without backlight. Half the lifetime if backlight is set at 50%.
Carrying bag included.